So, it's nearly August. Almost a year since I opened up commissions. And this morning, I had a note from my pal
, who rightly pointed out that I've kept you lot waiting for too long. A year is far too long for anyone to wait until a piece that they commissioned or requested someone to do comes out, and I really have no excuse for letting things get as bad as they have done now. I would normally apologize for this, but at this point it would feel hollow, and I have no intention of letting you guys down anymore, at least not in terms of how long I take to do things around here.
So allow me to divide this into the good news and the bad news.The Good News
The major good news is that, after some consideration, I have a better idea of which of your commissions I'll want to do first and how to approach them. So I'm going to post a list of the ones I know I can do or want to do, and in the order I intend to tackle them.
- - Anon and two kissy snakes - DONE!: RQ: Anon and Snakes (for Painfan66)
- - OC Marigold meets Tutti Commission - DONE!: PC: Marigold Meets Tutti (For SwankyPajamas)
- - OCs Iron Wing and Hissy coiling and kissing Commission (2-Panel Mini-Comic) - DONE!: PC: Playtime with Hissy (for AssaultCat)
- - Roll and Splash Woman Mini-Comic Commission - DONE!: PC: Makeup Mishap (for Superdude-G)
- - OC Mayonaka hypnotised Request - In Progress.
- - Trace + Scarlett kisses. Don't remember if this was a request or comission, so please give me a shout and remind me!
For those of you who were promised Story Blurbs along with your commissions - don't worry, I haven't forgotten! I'll add them in individually, once I upload the art by itself.
The Bad News
Unfortunately, this does not come without it's downsides. So I'm going to have to drop a few hard bombshells.
- The Misdaventures of Tiffany Ebrum is hereby CANCELLED. All art relating to it will be moved to Storage at the weekend. I may upload a document that will explain where that was leading, but don't get your hopes up. I may still do pictures of Tiff in kiss-related situations, but they won't be related to this project.
- The Adoraballs will no longer be personally worked on by myself. Everything except for the Adoraball profile themselves will be moved to Scraps at the weekend, the same time as the Tiff stuff. I will, however, make them an open-source species, so if anyone wants to create their own Adoraball character or even redesign them, you won't need to wait for me to do it
- All other projects, such as Forgotten Island, will be on INDEFINITE HIATUS untill further notice. Do not expect further installments in those projects during this time. You may still see some personal art from me, but that will be few and far between.
- Once Commissions are completed, I will be taking no further commissions and requests for a long while. The fact that it took me so long to do any of these listed above means that I probably shouldn't be trusted to do them to begin with, but I don't want to deprive those people who would honestly pay to see me do something they want to see from me. If I do open them up again, they will be very limited, I will have measures to prevent me taking almost an entire year to do them, and I will put all personal projects on the backburner if I do so.
I understand if, at this point, you would rather just have your points back. But the least I can do is try to rectify the situation so that you don't walk away from me with nothing, and hopefully I will be able to amend things so that, if I do end up taking point commissions, more people will be able to trust me with them.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
P.S. KYU-KYU TAMA, TAMA-TAMA KYU-KYU